Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Literary Identification TAG

I saw Jesse doing this Tag on YouTube and since I'm on a tag roll, I'm doing this right now. I don't know, but I just enjoy these things so, so much. So, here goes!
By the way, I have been re-reading The Iron Fey these past few days and can I say they never, not once, fail to make me bawl and sob like a two-year-old at the end of Iron Queen & Iron Knight?



1. What fictional character is most like you? (Personality wise)

That has to be Alina Starkov from Shadow & Bone by Leigh Bardugo. I swear, the first time I was reading this, whenever Alina said something, it was exactly what I would have said had I been in her place. And the entire time I thought, "Damn, Alina is basically me. Or am I basically Alina? No matter, we're so alike." and that still hasn't changed. And while I was tempted to answer this question with Lucero-Elisa from The Girl of Fire and Thorns, she's only like my "spirit animal", as I already said in my review of it. She's not really me to the bone like Alina is.









2. What character would you most like to play in a book-to-movie adaptation?

Besides Alina of course, I would love to play Aria. When I was re-reading Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi last month, I had this urge, this desire that said: "I want to play her if there is a ever a movie adaptation. I really, really want to." and I never really had this before. I love acting, and while I can't exactly imagine myself being a famous actress in my future, I still like to entertain the image of me getting to play all my favorite heroines in adaptations. And Aria is definitely the one I would like to play the most.










3. What character do you physically resemble the most? 



I kind of look like Nikki Beckett from Everneath by Brodi Ashton, but I can also compare myself to Gwendolyn Shepherd from Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier. I have middle length dark brown hair and hazel eyes that look like dark brown from far away. You can only see the green if you get really close, and I have an extremely pale complexion which fits Nikki's description quite well: dark hair, dark eyes and porcelain skin, plus, I have very small hands, just like she does. Then again, Gwen is brunette as well and I think she has hazel eyes like me, although I'm not quite sure right now. Anyways, I always imagined her to look a little like me. I don't know, I kind of like to think I'm a mixture of both of these.



4. What is a quote from a book that hits home/describes something in your life really well?



The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater:
“My words are unerring tools of destruction, and I’ve come unequipped with the ability to disarm them.” — Gansey

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green:
“My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations.” — Augustus Waters



5. What character do you have the most sympathy for?


Aaron Warner from Shatter Me by Tehereh Mafi. He's such a tortured soul, but despite all he has experienced, he truly has a good heart, even though maybe he doesn't even know and acknowledge that himself.
















Again, I'm tagging anyone who wants to do this tag. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment