In the month of July, I have read a staggering amount of 25 books. 25! Yes, that's right, I usually took a book, read it and finished it the same day, in case you were wondering how that is accomplished. It's crazy. I probably won't be able to do half as much in August because school is starting again but I'm very very happy with July. :D
And, here are my reads:
I just made a collage for this and it still didn't fit all of them, but w/e.
Here are all the books I read:
• Shade, Shift & Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready
• Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
• Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
• Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
• A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare
• Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
• The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
• The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab
• The Selection by Kiera Cass
• Ashes & Ice by Rochelle Maya Callen
• With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent
Aaaand I read three novellas: What Really Happened In Peru & Vampires, Scones and Edmund Herondale by Cassandra Clare, as well as Neverfall by Brodi Ashton.
Also, I re-read another four (Jesus...): The Iron King, The Iron Daughter, The Iron Queen & The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa.
Let's see if I managed to get my actual TBR together:
• The Girl of Fire and Thorns ✓
• Perfect Chemistry ✓
• Paranormalcy ✓
• The Near Witch ✓
• The Night Circus ✗
• Everneath ✓
• Born Wicked ✓
• A Clash of Kings ✗
• The Book Thief ✓
7/9 is pretty good, I think. Plus, I have started A Clash of Kings, just not finished it yet.
So, what's there for my August TBR? Not very much at the moment, and I'll have to see how much reading I'll be able to get done anyways, as I previously mentioned. However, here we go...
+ I'm hoping to finish The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey and Goddess by Josephine Angelini, both of which I have already started reading this month. That makes six, and I think that's manageable. ^_^ We'll see.