Friday, August 2, 2024

July Recap

 

WHAT I READ

Heartless Hunter (The Crimson Moth, #1) by Kristen Ciccarelli
What the River Knows (Secrets of the Nile, #1) by Isabel Ibañez

2 books. I was, erm, a little more focused on playing through Persona 5 during time off this month, I suppose.


PLAYLIST

1.) STUCK IN MY HEAD by SLEEP THEORY
“You see me walking away / And I know that the last thing you said / Was another regret I won’t feel.”
2.) WILDERNESS by EYES SET TO KILL
“Rivers of shame / Fell from my face / Left in the palms of my past mistakes.”
3.) LIGHTHOUSE by RISING INSANE
“Take you to the oceans end / Lighting up the darker days / Wherever you‘re going / I want you to know that / I will always be your lighthouse.”



CINEMATOGRAPHY

I don't care what anybody else says, I've been really enjoying and loving House of the Dragon season 2. Sure, it's slow here and there, but honestly I'm simply loving the character and camera work. 
In order to fill Bridgerton's absence, I've also started watching My Lady Jane and it's ... been certainly something. I read the book way back when, but I barely remember anything anymore, so it's certainly been a wild ride, he.



No comments:

Post a Comment