Thursday, November 2, 2023

October Recap

 

WHAT I READ

The Atlas Paradox (The Atlas, #2) by Olivie Blake 
The Brothers Hawthorne (The Inheritance Games, #4) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
City of Nightmares (City of Nightmares, #1) by Rebecca Schaeffer
Cage of Dreams (City of Nightmares, #2) by Rebecca Schaeffer
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black (re-read)
A Study in Drowning by Ava Reid
Our Wives Under the Sea by Julia Armfield
These Feathered Flames (These Feathered Flames, #1) by Alexandra Overy
Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead (re-read)
The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2) by Richelle Mead (re-read)
The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) by Richelle Mead (re-read)
The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4) by Richelle Mead (re-read)
Silver Shadows (Bloodlines, #5) by Richelle Mead (re-read)
The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6) by Richelle Mead (re-read)
A Dowry of Blood by S. T. Gibson


15 books.

PLAYLIST

1.) HOURGLASS by NORMANDIE (feat. DANI WINTER-BATES)
Am I holding on to nothing / What if pain grows into something new / Am I holding on to nothing / What if I’m ready to lose you too?
2.) BLAMELESS by IF NOT FOR ME
How can you face yourself? / You point the finger at everyone else / Putting on a show, thought I'd never know / You didn't want me but you'd never let go.
3.) FEED THE MACHINE by NEVERTEL
You try to hide the motives / And play to what we like / We focus on the roses / And pray for our lives.
4.) ARE WE 3VEN? by I SEE STARS
I’m drowning in / Your shallow creek / And you just watch / Me from the shore / I hear my voice echo through you / You're hollow.
5.) BREATHING UNDERWATER by HOT MILK
Feeling self-conscious now, overthinking but out loud / Screams in silence, always overcompensate / In this world I can't relate, need some guidance.
6.) DARKSIDE by BRING ME THE HORIZON
Memories are haunting me / A sickness taking over / So bury me alive / There’s nowhere left to hide.
7.) I DRAGGED US IN by TRUE NORTH
My nerves shatter / Our wounds heal in reverse / 'Cause my words don’t work / If I don’t know what they’re worth.
8.) RITUAL by NORMANDIE 
Some say ’til death do us part / But I swear I follow you into the dark / Promises written in blood / Like you and I / Are a ritual.”
9.) HELLO GOODBYE by SUNSLEEP
“Couldn't do enough / Drag me through the mud / You left me out to rot / Well this ain't over, baby.”
10.) CAN YOU LOVE ME? by VRSTY
“We keep secrets they won't understand / I know that it's getting hard to hide that you love me / When you're with him, are you thinking of me? / Can you love me?”
11.) KILL THE RICH by VRSTY (feat. ANDY CIZEK)
“Maybe I should go and get some sun / Just a little dopamine sounds like it could be fun / Maybe then I might start liking who I am / This pain wasn't part of my plan.”
12.) MY CONFESSIONS by CATCH YOUR BREATH
Gave into desires to numb the pain / When you hit the bottom it's too late / Now watch as I drown in my mistakes / Nothing to save.”
13.) DON'T GO by CATCH YOUR BREATH
“Feels like I'm close to the brink / But the memory of you will remain / And it breaks my heart to know / That you're never coming back home.”

CINEMATOGRAPHY

Finally binged season 2 of The Wheel of Time and I definitely liked it. I did think it was kind of a shame that all of the main characters were scattered all over the world throughout the entire season, but they made the best of the situation and I get why it had to be like that for each of their own character arcs. Hopefully we'll be getting some more of the friends together in season 3. I also started in on season 3 of The Witcher, but haven't made too much progress yet, so I'll withhold any judgment for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment