Tuesday, October 3, 2023

September Recap

 

WHAT I READ

The Legacies by Jessica Goodman
True Crime Story by Joseph Knox
The Atlas Six (The Atlas, #1) by Olivie Blake

Yeah uhh so this month I was kind of really occupied with just playing Baldur's Gate 3 every waking minute so ....


PLAYLIST

1.) PICASSO by LOVELESS
“Can you tell me what it's like to breathe easy? / Even for a little while / Can you tell me what it's like to feel free? / Fighting for a little smile.”
2.) SILENT STRANGER by AGAINST THE CURRENT
“I know its all lies / I brought to life / Now I don’t know how to be someone real / Hate that I fake the way that I feel.”
3.) FROZEN by RAIN CITY DRIVE
“Staring at the screen / When I should be asleep / I thought I let you go / Let me suffer in peace.”
4.) COMPARISON by CITIZEN SOLDIER
“Haven't had the guts to look at mirrors in a while / Don't take my picture unless you wanna see me spiral / I eat to cope, feel the guilt, stuck in a cycle.”
5.) PLAYING W/ FIRE by CONQUER DIVIDE
“Now you're constantly reminded by the scars he left that you gave him everything / So you sing your cares away while you're trapped in a script that doesn't ever seem to change.”
6.) UNALIVE by BRADEN ROSS
“I’m just a fake now, not supposed to feel at all / So why am I so unsteady / Fused with so much pain already / Yeah I wish I could just start again.”
7.) TALK TO YOU by DREAMFONE
“I don’t think I’m asking for a lot / If you think I’m coming back, I’m not / But no one ever gets me / Like you get me / Yeah, I just wanna talk to you.”
8.) NEVERGREEN by VOILÀ (feat. KELLIN QUINN)
“Sometimes you don’t get it right the first time / So close but out of reach / It should have been us / But it all turned out to be / Nevergreen.”
9.) DROWNED IN EMOTION by CASKETS
“Absorbing life and what it holds / To love and live before it goes / I can’t carry the weight of the world.”
10.) KINDA FCKED UP by CENSUS
“So desperate for attention / Just admit you never wanted to stay / I think it's kinda fucked / I never questioned anything.”
11.) YOU AND I by PALOMA (feat. MICHAEL SWANK)
“We’ve been to hell and back / Afraid our time has gone away / I’m needing you more than you know / You got me spinning in circles.”

No comments:

Post a Comment