Thursday, November 30, 2023

November Recap

 

WHAT I READ

One Dark Window (The Shepherd King, #1) by Rachel Gillig
Two Twisted Crowns (The Shepherd King, #2) by Rachel Gillig
Iron Flame (The Empyrean, #2) by Rebecca Yarros
This Vicious Grace (The Last Finestra, #1) by Emily Thiede (re-read)

4 books.


PLAYLIST

1.) JADED BY SPIRITBOX
“I've never found a way to be honest / All I know is a place where I haunted memories faded / Blood is jaded.”
2.) ULTRAVIOLET by SPIRITBOX
“You wanna cover me in ultraviolet / To a river flowing back in time / If you can meet me in another life and / We can burn into the velvet sky.”
3.) TOO CLOSE / TOO LATE by SPIRITBOX
“There are stranger things I've learned on the outside / Separated by an open door / I find it hard to reach the end of my timeline / Salivating 'cause I wanted more.”
4.) 2 AM (LOVE AGAIN) by PALOMA
“Caught with my demons I have to stay / You bet on me now I let you down / Stuck in my mind with the lights off now.”
5.) MERCY KILL by VUKOVI
“You're torrential rain, washing through my veins / I love your moonlight eyes, but your sun don't rise / I wanna feed my soul but it won't let go.”
6.) STRANGERS by YOURS TRULY
“I handed you a loaded gun / Dare you to take a shot / And after all that's said and done / Should’ve picked a fight you could’ve won.”
7.) BLEU by BROADSIDE
“If I wake up next to the ocean I’d feel you here for a moment / The waves will keep crashing, like they always do / But forever without you’s a different shade of blue.”
8.) PERENNIAL PHILOSOPHY by EIDOLA
“I spent my rebirth chasing the devil / Just to watch my cancer grow / Tried to snuff him out with a silence / But he speaks to me so low.”
9.) IT'S YOU (2 MONTHS) by BAD WOLVES (feat. KILLBOY)
“When I say it's for the worse or better / When I feel these moments as they start to drift away / Then I still believe in things remembered.”
10.) SOMEBODY by MEMPHIS MAY FIRE
“Making friends with all my demons, never lonely / Self-destructive and I know it / But it's only a matter of time before I’m out my mind / I think I need a lifeline.”
11.) GLASS by UNPROCESSED
“I pretend that things are alright / I can comfort you and hold you tight / To love you feels like / Walking on broken glass.”


CINEMATOGRAPHY

Finally finished the rest of season 3 of The Witcher and uhh yeah, it was about as disjointed and all over the place as everyone keeps telling you. I don't think I'll be back for season 4, especially when considering the fact that we're losing Henry Cavill.
I'll be honest, The White Lotus was a little bit of a disappointment as well. Everyone keeps praising it for its witty writing, but I don't quite see it. The cast does a good job carrying the show on its back in both seasons, but I don't think it's quite enough for me to say it's as great a show as the critics keep saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment