Sunday, December 31, 2023

December Recap

 


WHAT I READ

This Cursed Light (The Last Finestra, #2) by Emily Thiede
• A Court This Cruel & Lovely (Kingdom of Lies, #1) by Stacia Stark
• Emily Wilde's Encyclopaedia of Faeries (Emily Wilde, #1) by Heather Fawcett
• A Kiss of Iron (Shadows of the Tenebris Court, #1) by Clare Sager
A Touch of Poison (Shadows of the Tenebris Court, #2) by Clare Sager
• The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive, #1) by Brandon Sanderson

6 books.


PLAYLIST

1.) BUTTERFLIES by NORMANDIE
“I can't keep killing butterflies / Cross my heart but our love won’t die / Love won’t die killing butterflies.”
2.) LOUD by THE HOME TEAM
“There's about a sixty-six percent chance / That you would let it all be over so fast / Maybe it's the principles of your past / That let it get to you.”
3.) HALO by PENDULUM (feat. BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE)
“It's a halo of thorns across your head / My friend, the world is pushing back / Minute of silence for all the things you said.”
4.) HARD TO LIVE by WOE, IS ME (feat. DAVID BENITES)
“I’ve got this sinking feeling that I can’t seem to shed / It’s got me numb to everything, now all I see is red / Claw my way out of this darkness that I create.”
5.) MOURNING THE DAWN by NOVELISTS
“I know you won't be there / Yet I'll see you everywhere / I fade away into the void with all I am / Into the darkness of a dream within your arms.”
6.) FOOL AND THE BEGGAR by MELROSE AVENUE
“Inside a foiled mind / Only broken shards will shine / I'm finally taking back what's mine / I'll cut all the ties and deliver your demise.”
7.) YOU WISH by DAYSHELL
“Bet you wish you could kill me / Bet you wish you could ruin me / Bet you wish I was dead / They won't stop until I'm 6 feet underground.”
8.) TOURIST by REDHOOK
“Perceptions shattered / And I see what you are / You played me like a violin / Some wicked thing in every good thing that you do.”
9.) THE OVERLOOK by WIND WALKERS
“I hear the blood coursing through my veins / And now I know we’re the same / I swallowed my demons / They’re tearing me up inside.”
10.) DEAD DREAMS by GLASSWAVES
“I’ve been wading the gray all of my life but now / I see color ahead but I can’t reach without having to drown / I’m alive in my sleep but / I don’t feel it now.”

CINEMATOGRAPHY

I binged The Summer I Turned Pretty within a matter of days because for some unexplainable reason, I got completely hooked. I still think about this show a lot. For some reason, it got me in its grasp and I kinda like it. Sadly, season 3 will be a long while still...

No comments:

Post a Comment