Wednesday, June 7, 2023

May Recap

 

WHAT I READ

A Day of Fallen Night (The Roots of Chaos, #0) by Samantha Shannon
Fourth Wing (The Empyrean, #1) by Rebecca Yarros
Painted Devils (Little Thieves, #2) by Margaret Owen
Raybearer (Raybearer, #1) by Jordan Ifueko


PLAYLIST

1.) TAKE ME BACK TO EDEN by SLEEP TOKEN
“I'm a waking hell and thе gods grow tired / Reset my patiеnt violence along both lines of a pathway higher / Grow back your sharpest teeth, you know my desire.”
2.) ASCENSIONISM by SLEEP TOKEN
“Won't you come and dance in the dark with me? / Show me what you are, I am desperate to know / Nobody better than the perfect enemy / Digital demons make the night feel heavenly.”
3.) THE APPARITION by SLEEP TOKEN
“Somewhere in the past / Something was between / You and I, my dear / And it remains / With me to this day.”
4.) EUCLID by SLEEP TOKEN
“I've got a ghost in the hallway grinning and a /Heavy head that won't stop turning / If my fate is a bad collision, and if / My mind is an open highway / Give me the twilight two-way vision.”
5.) LOVE IS A... by PVRIS
“Treat me bad like I’m no one’s daughter / Body bag, baby I’m a goner / And let it all just fade away.”
6.) SAVAGES by CATCH YOUR BREATH
“Feel your sanity start to break / Forget the lies that / We’re all saints / We’re swimming in rage.”
7.) MISERY by WRITTEN BY WOLVES
“Is this it? / All there is? / Collectively dying to exist / 'Cause if it is I don't want no more of it.”
8.) HAPPY by THE ANIMAL IN ME
“Some things I said I wish I woulda not let slip / Some hurtful words that never shoulda left my lips / Some bridges burned I'm not ready to rebuild yet / Some insecurities I haven't dealt with.”

No comments:

Post a Comment