Thursday, May 11, 2023

April Recap

 

WHAT I READ

Stars and Smoke (Stars and Smoke, #1) by Marie Lu
Divine Rivals (Letters of Enchantment, #1) by Rebecca Ross

PLAYLIST

1.) JEALOUSY by CONCRETE CASTLES
“So why is nothing ever enough / I gotta stop caring so much / so I started biting my tongue / Instead of spilling my guts.”
2.) ANYWHERE BUT HERE by PVRIS
“Tell me lies / Soothe my soul / Say my name / Take me home / I want I want you to take me / Anywhere but here.”
3.) FRIENDS by CHEZ (feat. STATE CHAMPS)
“Don't wanna hide your fucking attitude / You say I've looked better / Well, same to you / It's not what it's supposed to be / But this shit means more to me.”
4.) FADE AWAY by ARCHETYPES COLLIDE
“I don’t wanna fade away / Destitute and weathered, nothing lasts forever / I’d rather go up in flames / Burn until I’m severed, make it so I’ll never fade away.”
5.) PICTURE PERFECT by FOXERA
“It's like we're all unaware / Forgot how to care / I want you to see where I'm coming from / I wanna know what's right.”
6.) LOW by TAKE THE NAME
“I wanna know am I ever gonna find another way to spend the day / I can’t seem to shake how I’m feeling / I like a little bit of numb / And I like a little bit of hurt.”
7.) WATTERSON WEST by PICTURESQUE
“How many times / Will I type a whole text then delete it when I read it back / How many nights / Will I keep on playing games faking reasons till the feelings pass.”
8.) GOOD@BAD@US by THE WLDLFE
“Pour a drink and wonder why / I'm chasing whiskey with your wine / When I should be chasing you tonight.”

CINEMATOGRAPHY

I finally finished up The Bold Type's season 5. Ngl it was kind of messy, but all in all especially considering they didn't account for being rushed in the way they were, what with Covid and all, they still managed to wrap it up okay. I wish they'd had more time and it had all been a bit more cohesive and organized though.

No comments:

Post a Comment