Saturday, January 7, 2023

December Recap

 

WHAT I READ

Heart of the Sun Warrior (Celestial Kingdom, #2) by Sue Lynn Tan

1 book.


PLAYLIST

1.) HELL FINDS YOU EVERYWHERE (feat. NOAH SEBASTIAN) by THOUSAND BELOW
“If heaven exists then it’s worlds away / You spend your life in a darker place / And you beg and you plead and you hope / But hell finds you everywhere.”
2.) LOSE MYSELF by CASKETS
“You lied, I broke / Inside your world of make believe / But who's to say, what I'll be / Maybe they'll see the best of me.”
3.) SINGULARITY by SERAPHIM (feat. TYLER ENNIS)
“As the hands of time slow and fade away / Nothing but my rusted shell remains / In this wasteland, victim to eternity / Start the countdown.”
4.) ALL OF THESE THINGS by FIVEFOLD
“See I never really meant a single word / Then why'd it sound rehearsed? / Reciting lines I keep repeating / She keeps seeing me at my worst.”
5.) SEA OF MEMORIES by COLDHAVEN
“You know we gotta burn it down / I cannot be the one you save / Just save yourself / I cannot be the one / You knew it all along.”


CINEMATOGRAPHY

I watched Glass Onion and it was nice. They were some hiccups to the kind of storytelling method they chose and all in all, I can't decide if I like the first one better or not, but it was definitely a good sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment