Friday, December 2, 2022

November Recap

 

WHAT I READ

The Iron Sword (The Iron Fey: Evenfall, #2) by Julie Kagawa
Gearbreakers (Gearbreakers, #1) by Zoe Hana Mikuta
The Luminaries (The Luminaries, #1) by Susan Dennard
I'm Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy
Bloodmarked (Legendborn, #2) by Tracy Deonn
Where Dreams Descend (Kingdom of Cards, #1) by Janella Angeles
If We Were Villains by M. L. Rio

7 books.


PLAYLIST

1.) ACT LIKE THAT (ACOUSTIC) by STATE CHAMPS
“I’m thinking that you can save me / But still you’re telling me maybe / It’s making me crazy.”
2.) WHAT ABOUT LOVE feat. MATT MCANDREW by RAIN DIVISION 
“See all I wanted was to get us on the right track / I would have died for you now I just want my life back / What about love sounded like pain? / Must’ve been something in your head that changed.”
3.) COLLAPSING (ORCHESTRAL VERSION) by DEAD BY APRIL
“Something is clearly wrong in my system / It feels like a big cataclysm / I stare at my own reflection / But you cannot see this infection.”
4.) BROTHER by NERV
“I can't believe it but I never lost hope / Now you're just so far away / I can do better on my own.”
5.) PARALYZED by CONQUER DIVIDE
“Why am I my own worst enemy? / Haunted by my own worst memories? / The gravity pulls me below / And darkness is all that I know.”
6.) DARK SUN by DAYSEEKER
“I saw you reaching out for another way to be saved / I watched you cut through clouds when the color faded into grey / We knew that it was time to go, the atmosphere was burning slow.”
7.) NEVER SAID GOODBYE by WAGE WAR
“Why’d I never say what I meant to? / All those things I wanted to tell you / I wish I would’ve known it was the last time / ‘Cause I never said goodbye.”
8.) GODSPEED by WAGE WAR
“You’re hanging on to pieces shattered like shards of glass / Pull 'em closer ‘cause you know you’ll never get them back / If I never see your face again that’s too soon.”
9.) RERUN by HONEY REVENGE
“Enemies with my expectations / I don’t know what’s next watching from an old TV / Wrote the script but I’m bad at acting / Same lines on a different page.”
10.) TIME MACHINE by KNOX
“I would wake up by mysеlf / 'Cause then I would have nеver felt / The way I did when you lied to me / But I don’t have a time machine.”
11.) HURT by LOWBORN
“You left the bruises / The bloodstains, I knew it / Another heart bled empty / So you can always haunt me / Had to hit a new low / Just to learn you’d leave me / You’d leave me hurt.”
12.) LOVE IS DANGEROUS by FIRE FROM THE GODS
“I’ve seen trauma, I’ve seen rage / And I’ve been healed from agony / And each scar is a story to tell / Love is dangerous.”
13.) RECKLESS by THE LUCKY
“When it feels like I'm free falling, no land in sight / Don't want to be sleepwalking through my whole life / What's the point if I'm not reckless? / I would rather die than give my life away.”
14.) OVER/THINKING by HOLLOW CITY
“Small things that never change / Got me talking to my bedroom ceiling / Tell me, am I going crazy? / Am I the only one to catch no feelings?”


No comments:

Post a Comment