Friday, May 13, 2022

April Recap

 

WHAT I READ

A Magic Steeped in Poison (The Book of Tea, #1) by Judy I. Lin


2 books.


PLAYLIST

1.) EVENTUALLY by STATE CHAMPS
“Well the nights grow longer as the days roll by / Been hanging by a moment, now I think that it’s time / Started running from what made me paranoid / Maybe I’m the one I can’t seem to avoid.”
2.) SWITCHBLADE by STAND ATLANTIC
“Biting like an animal / Whatever, I wish you well / I forget we’re not the same / Taking all your cheap shots / Take 'em till my body drops.”
3.) STING by CONCRETE CASTLES (feat. POINT NORTH)
“Used to be somebody, now we're silent / Screaming while our mouths are stapled shut / It looked so fucking good I had to try it / Now I don't think I'll ever get enough.”
4.) LET IT GO by CHANDLER LEIGHTON (feat. Lø SPIRIT)
“All I do is run away from / All the things that I can't change / Waiting to feel like I'm someone again / 'Cause I'm tired of being the way that I am.”
5.) IT'S YOU by LOWBORN
“You gassed me up then lit the flame / And damn I felt it / You said I changed, said I'm insane / But who you tellin'? / 'Bout time I realize / That it's not me, it's you.”
6.) PUT YOU THROUGH ME by ARROWS IN ACTION
“I’m kind of unpredictable, swear to god I’ll only make you miserable / And I could never be enough / No you don’t wanna love me right now / 'Cause baby I don’t even like me so.”
7.) CIRCLES by IN HER OWN WORDS (feat. DEREK DISCANIO)
“No matter what you did / No matter what you say / Still something missing / Is it distance or decay? / And we made the same mistakes.”
8.) LOTI by EIDOLA
“I grew tired of hiding in this shelter I built / Of small empty promises and traces of silt / I built it all up for so long / It was only a matter of when I’d find out I was wrong.”
9.) NEVER LEARN by GOOD BOY DAISY (feat. THE WRECKS)
“I could learn to hate you / But I’ll learn to put myself first / I would love to hurt you / But I’m holding back my every word.”

CINEMATOGRAPHY

Derry Girls season 3 is airing and yet nobody told me? Scandalous.

No comments:

Post a Comment