Wednesday, April 6, 2022

March Recap

 

WHAT I READ

The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd-Jones
This Woven Kingdom (This Woven Kingdom, #1) by Tahereh Mafi
A Far Wilder Magic by Allison Saft

3 books.


PLAYLIST

1.) DARK DAYS by POINT NORTH (feat. JERIS JOHNSON)
“Why I gotta burn it down in ashes / Always messing up my life and I can't fucking stand it / Now I don't trust nobody like the world is on a blacklist / So I make the most of all the madness.”
2.) HONKAI WORLD DIVA by MIKA KOBAYASHI
“Natsukashii koe ga kikoeru no saigo no uta / Hageshiku mi wo dakishime / Awai yume ga shinjitsu no ura ni / Kieru made.”
3.) WIRED by HANDS LIKE HOUSES
“Maybe I’m burned out / Maybe I’m just tired / Maybe I'm played out, weighed down by the way I’m wired? / Maybe it’s my fault, maybe I’m ashamed / What if I fade out, will you all forget my name?”
4.) NEON GRAVE by DAYSEEKER
“Silver lines I don’t think that I will ever find / How to make it right when you fade into the night / I want to know the way it feels / You cheated death but now it’s real.”
5.) SKIN (ALTERNATE UNIVERSE VERSION) by BEARTOOTH
“I’ve been hearing people say they don’t have any pain / They’ve been finding every answer it’s just me that’s insane / Wishing hopelessness is something I might beat in the end.”
6.) MANNEQUIN by NIGHT ARGENT
“I'm just a mannequin with nothing left to hold / Awake inside, paralyzed / It's got me panicking I don't know where to go / To take back what you stole from me.”
7.) EVERYONE'S A SECRET by Lø SPIRIT
“Everyone's a secret / No one lets you in / They only show you pieces, never skeletons / Seven billion rejects "asking for a friend."”
8.) NIGHTMARE by THE DRIIVE
“I'm feeling overwhelmed / I can't escape myself / Sinking in the deepest ocean / Someone pull the plug, I'm broken.”
9.) OATH ORACLE by AMALEE
“We've known what to believe without any doubt / Without any doubt never let us down / We have taken the road for a promise true / For a promise true despite the day of doom.”
10.) MONSTER by OUTSIDER HEART
“Bury me alive then forget / The love that we had shared / Is there a person under there? / I don’t care what’s in your head / 'Cause you’re a monster.”
11.) FIGHTING BACK by BEARTOOTH
“I keep hiding in the sound / Telling lies to try and keep my friends around / I’ve been losing everything / I keep chasing better feelings / I can’t control how it ends only how I react.”
12.) WATERFALL by LAST NIGHT SAVED MY LIFE (feat. DEREK DISCANIO)
“You’re gonna see some things in me / You know that I’ve got a dark side / But when I wear my heart out on my sleeve / I’m not gonna try to hide.”
13.) I STILL LOVE YOU by NIGHT TRAVELER
“Do we just give up? / Like we said we never would / How the hell did it come to this? / I can see you’re gone for good.”
14.) SAD LOOKS PRETTY ON ME  by RIVALS
“Prying eyes don’t see through me / I’ve gotten good at showing teeth / Trying to find my happiness but that’s all dead and gone / Asking all these questions barely hanging on.”
15.) EMPTY by LETDOWN
“It's in my memory but I'm shaking when it / Fails me / You don't know the hell I've been through / You don't know the price I've paid.”

CINEMATOGRAPHY

I binged Bridgerton season 2, and I can't even really tell you why. I didn't even know it was coming out until the day of, and then I was like "Why not?" and since I had the time, went for it. I did think it was better than season 1, I'll give it that, but the whole premise felt very off to me personally and all in all, it was .... eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment