Wednesday, March 2, 2022

February Recap

 

WHAT I READ

Uhm, I... I don't know what to say. This is so embarrassing. Honestly I was just so swamped with uni that I really did not have a ton of free time which is also reflected in the other categories, but, uhm, yeah, I did not read anything unfortunately.


PLAYLIST

1.) SOMEBODY NEW by KELLIE BESCH
“When you see me again / I'll be a stranger to you / When we meet at the end of the world / I will be somebody new / I'll break my heart / And wash you out with all the pieces.”
2.) BLUE by Lø SPIRIT
“So transactional, just a fraction of what it was / And I’m fucking spent / They say you get what you give / But that don’t mean shit / 'Cause selling my sins never made me rich, so.”
3.) KILLING TIME by LOVELESS
“Replaying all the problems / Drink it in, no second thoughts / I don't want to be dramatic but it's really all I got / With or without you, I'd still stay numb.”
4.) EVERYBODY BUT YOU by STATE CHAMPS
““Can we go somewhere to talk?” / Now I’ve translated / The shit that comes out your mouth / Now I know without a doubt.”
5.) DREAMS by RAIN CITY DRIVE
“Turn up like you hate me now / Treat love like a burning home / Get out with what you own / Change mine when you change your tone.”
6.) LOSE MY MIND by JAMES ARTHUR (feat. JOSH FRANCESCHI)
“I know you're tired of promises I always seem to break / I know I've never been easy / I know I can get narcissistic and cruel / And I put myself before you / What I'd do to fix everything I've broken.”
7.) GLIMPSE OF HEAVEN by MUNN
“Like we know our time is borrowed / Walking on a tight rope / Hoping you don't let go / 'Cause I can hear the echo.”
8.) LET ME GO by ANNA AKANA
“Changed your mind on a dime / Thought you said you would actually try / Gave up and ran off without a goodbye / Don’t tell me how much it hurts you to break me.”
9.) NOT READY TO GO by HARLOR
“One day, I’ll see myself waking up alone / Not waking next to someone I don’t know / Thought that it could make it better / But it don’t.”
10.) BOYFRIEND by DOVE CAMERON
 “The universe must have divined this / Ladies first, baby, I insist / I could be a better boyfriend than him / I could do the shit that he never did / Thinking I’m gonna steal you from him.”
11.) PITY PARTY by MORGAN ST. JEAN
“Honey, I'mma need you to put on your nicest tux / It's four in the morning but I don't really give a fuck / Call up everyone you know / 'Cause I can't stand to be alone.”
12.) RUIN MY LIFE by SIMPLE PLAN (feat. DERYCK WHIBLEY)
“I used to put you first and always leave myself behind / And I’ll admit you got real close but I’ll be sleeping fine tonight / Sorry, I don’t mean to disappoint you / You didn’t ruin my life.”


CINEMATOGRAPHY


I pretty much binged The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window in two sittings and it was both better than expected but also somehow worse. It's listed under Comedy on Netflix, and while it did have some comedic relief scenes here and there, I'm not super sure I get that classification, and so in that regard, it was a bit of a let-down. The plot twist at the end was The Worst, but all in all it's a quick and mostly good watch.
Season 2 of Euphoria kind of turned out better than I initially thought. The first few episodes were a bit lackluster and very teenie bopper-esque, but man, those last few episodes absolutely knocked it out of the park. So great.


No comments:

Post a Comment