Wednesday, December 2, 2020

November Recap

 

WHAT I READ

Set Fire to the Gods (Set Fire to the Gods, #1) by Sara Raasch & Kristen Simmons
The Camelot Betrayal (The Guinevere Deception, #2) by Kiersten White

2 books.


PLAYLIST

1.) SLO by VUKOVI
“Just wanna be loved / But I'm losing my soul / You always knew I had / Hard time with happiness / And you'll make sure of that.”
2.) OFF THE TABLE by ARIANA GRANDE (feat. THE WEEKND)
“Will I ever love the same way again? / Will I ever love somebody like the way I did you? / If I can't have you, is love completely off the table? / Do I sit this one out and wait for the next life?”
3.) JELLYBEANS by ANEMORIA
“Without a thought you let your heart show / And if I should stay would you make it okay? / Heal every wound that I cut along the way?”
4.) DROP DEAD by RAIN DIVISION
“I don't give a damn what I said back then / I don't really care, you can go and drop dead / We can't be friends, never talk to me again / I don't give a damn, you can go and drop dead.”
5.) I'M NOT THE ONE by ART OF SLEEPING
“All your love in vain / It always ends this way / Only for a moment I'll hold you like I mean it / I'll hold you like our love was true.”
6.) MONSTER by SHAWN MENDES feat. JUSTIN BIEBER
“Spill my words and tear me down until there's nothing left / Rearrange the pieces just to fit me with the rest.”
7.) FOR THE LOVER THAT I LOST by SAM SMITH
“All of the memories feel like magic / All of the fighting seems so sweet / All that we were, my love, was tragic / And you're the last thing that I need.”
8.) ÜBER DICH by MADELINE JUNO
“Ich frag' mich wann genau / Hört das mit dir auf? / Dass es so lange her ist / Und manchmal noch schwer ist.”
9.) I DON'T WANNA KNOW by JAMES SMITH
“Watching the stories upon my phone / Seems like you found the one you want / And it just breaks me down like the car we used to own / Where our love was found, have you forgot about it all?”
10.) YOU BROKE ME FIRST by TATE MCRAE
“Could you tell me where’d you get the nerve? / But I don’t really care how bad it hurts / When you broke me first.”
11.) COPING by ROSIE DARLING
“Saying sorry actually makes it better / I did things to you I said I'd never / I miss waiting for you in the lobby of your old apartment / Back before the end had even started.”
12.) I'LL STILL HAVE ME by CYN
“I will see you in parts of me / In who I was back then / If I don't have you / At least I'll still have me.”



CINEMATOGRAPHY

I watched The Queen's Gambit and I quite enjoyed it, but that's it for this month. 👀


DECEMBER TBR

• A Sky Beyond The Storm (An Ember in the Ashes, #4) by Sabaa Tahir

No comments:

Post a Comment