Saturday, January 18, 2020

November Recap

WHAT I READ

The Beautiful (The Beautiful, #1) by Renee Ahdieh
Call Down The Hawk (Dreamer Trilogy, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater

2 books.


PLAYLIST

1.) LUDENS by BRING ME THE HORIZON
“Either way, it's messed up if we can't unplug the fact / That a world covered in cables was never wired to last / So don't act so surprised when the program starts to crash.”
2.) STRANGERS AGAIN by SOPHIA SCOTT
“If I saw you, would I recognize you? / And could I hear your laugh in a crowded room / The way I used to? / And now the pictures faded, the years go by / We were a golden moment lost in time.”
3.) THE STAGES OF GRIEF by AWAKEN I AM
“I can't hear you but I know you're there / Giving me strength to stand / The dream we had, the life we shared / For you, we'll see this through until the end.”
4.) KIN by AWAKEN I AM
“It was the worst of you that took the best from me / And now I’m left paying for your mistakes / The life you took, we were a family / Does it keep you up? I hope that there’s no peace.”
5.) TUTTI I SOGNI MIEI by ELISA ROSSELLI
“Gli angeli cantano una dolce melodia / Quando tu sei con me / Tu sei la musica nel mio silenzio / Tutta l’eternità in un momento.”
6.) LOVER (REMIX) by TAYLOR SWIFT ft. SHAWN MENDES
“I’ll sing love songs to you when we’re eighty / See, I finally got you now, honey / I won’t let you fall.”


CINEMATOGRAPHY

I binged all of Sanditon in a couple of days, and it was amazing. I really do hope that we might get a season 2 after THAT ending, so please watch it when it airs, American friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment