Saturday, January 18, 2020

December Recap

WHAT I READ

• The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern
• Queen of Nothing (Folk of the Air, #3) by Holly Black

2 books. 


PLAYLIST

1.) GOLDEN by HARRY STYLES
“Golden as I open my eyes / Hold it, focus, hoping, take me back to the light / I know you were way too bright for me.”
2.) SUNFLOWER, VOL. 6 by HARRY STYLES
“I don't wanna make you feel bad / But I've been trying hard not to talk to you / I couldn't want you any more / Kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor.”
3.) LIGHTS UP by HARRY STYLES
“All the lights couldn't put out the dark / Runnin' through my heart / Lights up and they know who you are.”
4.) NOTHING TO YOU by PAYSON LEWIS
“I'd rather be my own complete / No one's apostrophe / Not just the parts you leave / I'd rather be nothing to you.”
5.) BOB DYLAN by FALL OUT BOY
“So what fates do we share? / Windows down, wind in your hair / Baby, no one ever thinks of you / As much as I do, not even you.”

Harry Styles' Fine Line was actually really, really good.


CINEMATOGRAPHY

I binge-watched The Witcher and it. was. so amazing. Definitely recommend. It's so much better than I ever could have imagined, just Henry Cavill's deep Geralt voice alone makes it all so worth it.


JANUARY TBR

• The Hand on the Wall (Truly Devious, #3) by Maureen Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment