Thursday, February 29, 2024

February Recap

 


WHAT I READ

The Well of Ascension (The Final Empire, #2) by Brandon Sanderson
The Hero of Ages (The Final Empire, #3) by Brandon Sanderson
Song of Silver, Flame Like Night (Song of the Last Kingdom, #1) by Amélie Wen Zhao
Secret History (Mistborn, #3.5) by Brandon Sanderson
• The Alloy of Law (Mistborn: Wax and Wayne, #1) by Brandon Sanderson


PLAYLIST

1.) UNRAVEL by ALESTI (feat. SIAMESE)
“You're the toxin I hate / A venom that slowly spreads / Until there's nothing left / I want you out of my head.”
2.) ADDICTED by LOVELESS
“Maybe I need a break from this mind of mine / I try, I still try / But where did all of the time fly? / The days fade by like blurring road signs / And I don’t know why I lie.”
3.) HOPELESS by TOO CLOSE TO TOUCH (feat. TELLE)
“I'm hopeless / I talk to myself but my heart won’t listen / And it’s deceiving how alone this home’s become / When I think about the memories I cling to.”
4.) THE DARK by SCARY KIDS SCARING KIDS (feat. NOAH SEBASTIAN)
“When you’re feeling so lost in the dark / You feel the blood running from your heart / You should be proud to tally up your scars / It’s time to show who you are.”
5.) GOIN 2 HELL by NVRLESS
“You call me the devil / Won't lie I've gotten used to the ring / You call me a sinner / 'Cause when you talk I just wanna scream.”
6.) ALONE by SOFTSPOKEN
“If I can find a light / To guide the way / Maybe memories  / Will come and free me from this place.”
7.) TRYING TO SURVIVE by ALLEVIATE
“Anxiety, my constant friend / Always will be there till the very end / And I feel everything that leaves me frightened / Why won’t these feelings let me go?”
8.) RELIC by AWAKEN I AM
“Well I’ve watched you as you’ve turned from gold to a shadow made of stone / But how could I ever let you go with your hands around my throat?”
9.) MATCHMAKER by ERIN KINSEY
“No, I probably won't get invited / But I should really be in the front pew / And when they bring up how it all started / Hope they give credit where credit is due.”


CINEMATOGRAPHY

I watched Saltburn. I did not know ANYTHING about this film going in except that Jacob Elordi was in it, and my god, was it a wild ride. Like watching a train wreck. But good? I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment