Wednesday, April 3, 2024

March Recap

 

WHAT I READ

Shadows of Self (Mistborn: Wax and Wayne, #2) by Brandon Sanderson
The Bands of Mourning (Mistborn: Wax and Wayne, #3) by Brandon Sanderson
The Lost Metal (Mistborn: Wax and Wayne, #4) by Brandon Sanderson
Destroy the Day (Defy the Night, #3) by Brigid Kemmerer
Morrighan (The Remnant Chronicles #0.5) by Mary E. Pearson
Tress of the Emerald Sea by Brandon Sanderson


6 books. Well, 5 and a half, considering one of them is a pretty short novella.


PLAYLIST

1.) NOVOCAINE by TOO CLOSE TO TOUCH (feat. BAD OMENS)
“In time the price of peace will cost us everything / But all the love you leave carries on / So you can sing while you're away / Tell me the words you want to say / Give them to me and I'll relay.”
2.) DISAPPEAR by TOO CLOSE TO TOUCH
“Swear I used to know you / No, you can't say I havеn't tried / When I'd set my pain asidе / I ignore the fact you're falling apart.”
3.) SACRIFICE by NEVERTEL
“Had cut ties, all I needed was a break / I’m circling the drain, going borderline insane / Living for the dream, but the dream don’t / Feel the same.”
4.) LATELY by SETYØURSAILS
“All these memories keep chasing me every day / Probably that is the reason why my soul is chained / And I can’t break free from this void that’s chasing me.”
5.) MAGNETIC by WAGE WAR
“I pull the strings that set me free / But the hand above ain’t mine / To hell with all you say and mean / 'Cause heaven knows it’s all lies.”
6.) BLUE REVERIE by ERRA
“Is wandering the cure / To the quiet annihilation? / A trilogy of decades gone / Knowing now that I’ll always be searching.”
7.) GIRL$ by STAND ATLANTIC, PVRIS & BRUSES
“Not your fantasy, are you mad at me? / Try to look away, so  I poke the fire / If the drinks are free, get the Hennessey / I don’t wanna fuck, so call me a liar.”
8.) TRAGEDY by IF NOT FOR ME
“We're all martyrs of misery / We didn't ask to be / Living proof of a dying dream / Wave goodbye to your empathy.”

CINEMATOGRAPHY

I started watching 3 Body Problem, but I have no substantiated opinion quite yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment