Friday, March 1, 2019

February Recap

WHAT I READ

Famous in a Small Town by Emma Mills
Tales of Horror - A Collection of Short Stories by Edgar Allan Poe
King of Scars (Nikolai Duology, #1) by Leigh Bardugo
Bloodwitch (Witchlands, #3) by Susan Dennard
Circle of Shadows (Circle of Shadows, #1) by Evelyn Skye
The Slippery Slope (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #10) by Lemony Snicket
The Grim Grotto (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #11) by Lemony Snicket
The Penultimate Peril (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #12) by Lemony Snicket
The End (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #13) by Lemony Snicket
To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo

10 books. That's not too shabby, especially considering the fact that I wrote two exams this month, had to do lab work for 1.5 weeks from the morning till the afternoon and in between had to cram for upcoming exams.


PLAYLIST

1.) DANCING WITH A STRANGER by SAM SMITH ft. NORMANI
“I don't wanna be alone tonight / It's pretty clear that I'm not over you / I'm still thinking 'bout the things you do / So I don't wanna be alone tonight.”
3.) 11 MINUTES by YUNGBLUD & HALSEY ft. TRAVIS BARKER
“Talking love but I can't even read the signs / I would sell my soul for a bit more time / You stain all on my body like you're red wine.”
4.) NASA by ARIANA GRANDE
“Usually I would orbit around you / But gravity seems to be the only thing that's pulling me / You'll be my rise and shine soon as them stars align.”
5.) IN MY HEAD by ARIANA GRANDE
“Wanted you to grow but, boy, you wasn't budding / Everything you are made you everything you aren’t / I saw your potential without seeing credentials / Guess I did it to myself.”
6.) MODERN MISERY by ARCHITECTS
“There’s not enough water in the world to wash the blood from our hands / I won’t go to the grave / With the song still in me.”
7.) LOST IN THE DARK by THE WORD ALIVE
“Can't believe that this is our reality / How far we came, now hate is all we see / Where do we go now? / When did we forget we're all the same?”


CINEMATOGRAPHY

I, of course, watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It's amazing as always, and I'm so incredibly happy to see it renewed for season 7 (then again, I really didn't expect otherwise. Just doesn't make sense to save a show from cancellation and then immediately cancel it yourself.)
I also binge-watched the entire 3rd season of One Day At A Time in one single evening it was just THAT good. Like, seriously, people. You need to watch this show it is one of the best shows.
Next, I finally got around to watching all of the new and the ultimate episodes of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and thus am done with the show. I gotta say, disappointingly, the last few episodes just... weren't that good, if you ask me. The show unfortunately ended on a somewhat weaker note for me, but they were still nonetheless very enjoyable.
One show I finally got around to watching, one that I was really hyped up about is Deadly Class and I am sooo in love with it. I cannot wait each week for the new episode it is that good.
I watched a few episodes here and there of The Haunting of Hill House (Or is it just The Haunting now?), Black Lightning and A Series of Unfortunate Events, but didn't really make a whole lot of progress on those (yet!).


MARCH TBR

• The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment