Wednesday, December 5, 2018

November Recap

WHAT I READ

Little White Lies (Debutantes, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
An Assassin's Guide to Love and Treason by Virginia Boecker
Umbertouched (Rosemarked, #2) by Livia Blackburne

3 books. Well, could've been better, could've been worse.


PLAYLIST

1.) WONDERFUL LIFE by BRING ME THE HORIZON feat. DANI FILTH
“Don’t wanna be here, still call shotgun  / You got the fomo coursing through my veins / This is not a drill, no, this is the real world / Domesticated, still a little feral.”
2.) THIS FEELING by THE CHAINSMOKERS feat. KELSEA BALLERINI
“They tell me think with my head, not that thing in my chest / They got their hands at my neck this time.”
3.) NERVOUS ENERGY by GLADES
“Listen, I don't always act this way / Usually I would have more to say / I let the moment get the best of me / Can you feel my nervous energy?”
4.) PORCELAIN by GLADES
“I let the pieces of me go astray / Fractured to find my way / I wish I wasn't so easy to break / I'm porcelain, porcelain / Why do you do it, babe?”
5.) REMISSION by COURAGE MY LOVE
“20/20 vision, see it from a distance / Everything is different now / That's in the beginning / Thought you were the ending / Wanna start again.”
6.) BODY ON FIRE by SLAVES
“I never saw myself catching these feelings / I never asked for help or needed a healing / I can't choose the cards that I'm dealt / I can't stop the way that this felt.”
7.) LOOKS RED, TASTES BLUE by MAYDAY PARADE
“If I pinch myself so that I wake / That means it never really happened / 'Cause I can feel my tears finding their way / I fear it's worse than I imagined.”
8.) HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW by MAYDAY PARADE
“Tell me what you think of love / Does it look like me when I touch you? / I don’t wanna die alone / Say you’ll come for me / But I’m lost and found, I’m already jaded.”
9.) CLOUDS by TRACES
“If I said what I mean to say, would you understand? / Even brightest days see you're like a light to lose / 'Cause there ain't a bitter place that I haven't been.”
10.) BETTER OFF ALONE by TRACES
“It should kill you to hear this / That I regret where we’ve been / Or am I wrong? / You can't save what’s been killed / But you say that you will.”
11.) VIOLENT ENDS by TRACES
“Hoping in time / All the severed spaces / Would come back aligned / And my confidence / Will set my heart right.”



CINEMATOGRAPHY

I watched a few episodes each of Riverdale, The Good Place and Black Lightning, but I'm still running behind again. Who would have guessed.



DECEMBER TBR

• Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices, #3) by Cassandra Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment