Friday, May 31, 2024

May Recap

 

WHAT I READ

The Hemlock Queen (The Nightshade Crown, #2) by Hannah F. Whitten
Skyward (Skyward, #1) by Brandon Sanderson
Starsight (Skyward, #2) by Brandon Sanderson
Cytonic (Skyward, #3) by Brandon Sanderson
Skyward Flight (Skyward, #3.5) by Brandon Sanderson
Arcanum Unbounded by Brandon Sanderson

6 books.


PLAYLIST

1.) BRING ME DOWN by POINT NORTH
“I keep my mouth sewn shut / What a wise man I’ve become / Teeth marks in my tongue / 'Cause there ain’t nobody I trust.”
2.) DEATH WISH by ROYALE LYNN & DANNY WORSNOP
“If ignorance is bliss / Then why would I quit? / Living like I got a death wish.”
3.) THOSE WERE THE DAYS by TRUE NORTH
“In the time it takes to wake and see / A life I thought about abandoning / Did you want, did you want to try again? / If it’s the end, it’s the end, yeah.”
4.) DIG IT by BRING ME THE HORIZON
“Thought the pain would teach me somehow / But the only thing I figured out is life is a grave / And I dig it.”
5.) YOUTOPIA by BRING ME THE HORIZON
“There is a home, somewhere / Beyond my bones / And I'm just too terrified / To dive inside.”
6.) TOP 10 STATUES THAT CRIED BLOOD by BRING ME THE HORIZON
“The hardest thing you'll ever know / Is there's no love like your own.”
7.) ANYTHING > HUMAN by BAD OMENS (feat. ERRA)
“I dream in hell and wake up screaming / Wishing that I was someone else / This life was all it had to be / Designed but not for you and me.”
8.) EVEN by BAD OMENS
“What if I stop breathing? / Could I get off easy? / What if we got even for all the wrong reasons? / What could it change?”
9.) JUST PRETEND [LIVE 2024] by BAD OMENS
“I'm so afraid that the walls that I have made have locked me in / I'm not okay / But I can try my best to just pretend / So will you wait me out / Until I let you down?”



CINEMATOGRAPHY

I binged Maxton Hall's premiere season and I can't say it was good, but I suppose it was pretty entertaining. Kiiiind of the same goes for the newest season of Bridgerton, but I swear Shonda puts crack in that stuff. It has taken over my brain somehow and I don't know why, but I definitely hate Netflix for cutting the season in half.

No comments:

Post a Comment