Friday, October 1, 2021

September Recap

 

WHAT I READ

She Who Became the Sun (The Radiant Emperor, #1) by Shelley Parker-Chan
The Hawthorne Legacy (The Inheritance Games, #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Ever Cruel Kingdom (The Never Tilting World, #2) by Rin Chupeco
The Bear and the Nightingale (The Winternight Trilogy, #1) by Katherine Arden
Defy the Night (Defy the Night, #1) by Brigid Kemmerer
The Witch Haven (The Witch Haven, #1) by Sasha Peyton Smith

6 books.


PLAYLIST

1.) GHOST STORY by CHEAT CODES feat. ALL TIME LOW
“Too many ghosts in this town / Don't know what I wanted / But I thought I might find out / Chasing the spirits down.”
2.) KAMIKAZE by NIGHT ARGENT
“Tie me up, pin me down / Leave my heart beating 'til my chest gives out / I’ll breathe you in, fill up my lungs / One more time, I swear I’ve got to give it up.”
3.) PALM READER by DREAMERS feat. BIG BOI, UPSAHL and ALL TIME LOW
“You say you got a vision, take my hand and tell me what you see / You can read between the lines 'cause you're my palm reader.”
4.) LIGHTHOUSE by LOVELESS
“Blinded by anger, you forgot who to blame / I’ll never be your lighthouse in the dusk / If I had my way I’d guide you to the rocks / You can say anything you like.”
5.) BURN IT ALL DOWN by PVRIS
“Keep talking, keep laughing / One day you’ll wish you hadn’t / All the people want fire, fire / Maybe it's time they meet their dragon.”
6.) BREAK YOUR HEART WORSE by CRIMSON APPLE
“Got your heart in two / Watch me rip it into shreds / What she did to you / Can't compare to what comes next / Now your eyes on me, but I'm not even done yet.”
7.) LIFELINE by BAD WOLVES
“When the best no longer tries to fight / The sweetest sugar swoon / The darkest side of moons / So my last words will be your limelight.”
8.) NOT SAD ANYMORE by CLARA MAE
“And hey, what's the time? 'Cause you're not on my mind / I'm just making sure I won't forget the moment / When I'm not sad anymore / I'm just mad at myself for being dumb enough to love you.”
9.) I GOT SO MUCH TO TELL YOU by NIGHTLY
“Flickers of your emerald eyes / Through your messy hair / Buzzing with the street light glow / Tell me all the things you fear.”


CINEMATOGRAPHY

So I started the first two episodes of La Casa de Papel part 5 and immediately lost interest. WHELP.
Also, I still could not get myself to actually watch the very last episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Every other episode, just not that one, not yet... I don't want it to end! 😭


OCTOBER TBR

• Vespertine by Margaret Rogerson
• Kingdom of the Cursed (Kingdom of the Wicked, #2) by Kerri Maniscalco

No comments:

Post a Comment