Friday, November 1, 2019

October Recap

WHAT I READ

Crier's War (Crier's War, #1) by Nina Varela
Ruby Red (Ruby Red, #1) by Kerstin Gier (re-read)
Sapphire Blue (Ruby Red, #2) by Kerstin Gier (re-read)
Emerald Green (Ruby Red, #3) by Kerstin Gier (re-read)
The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
The Tyrant's Tomb (The Trials of Apollo, #4) by Rick Riordan
The Never Tilting World (The Never Tilting World, #1) by Rin Chupeco
Now Entering Addamsville by Francesca Zappia

8 books. Nice.


PLAYLIST

1.) YOUR SAKE by ISSUES
“I can't live with this guilt / I won't put you through hell / No more than I've already caused you / I know you're holding on / God must've built me wrong.”
2.) RAIN by ISSUES
“I can't stand the thought of the laughs that we never share / Don't wanna think of the bad, but there's plenty / If I have a parade, I know you'll be there.”
3.) BARRIO by MAHMOOD
“Morire, morire per te non serve a nulla perché / Lascerò il mare alle spalle cadendo su queste strade.”
4.) GOOD THING by ZEDD feat. KEHLANI
“I'm not always cold / I'm just good on my own / The best things in life are already mine / Don't tell me that you got a good thing for me / 'Cause I already got a good thing with me.”
5.)  WHERE I BELONG by SIMPLE PLAN & STATE CHAMPS (feat. WE THE KINGS)
“Maybe there's no destination / Maybe I'm gonna make mistakes / Let you in on one of my secrets / I'm still just as lost as yesterday / But it feels like home.”
6.) [REBOOT] by WATERPARKS
“You're not worth my color / You're not worth another / Headache, you're dead weight / The heart I gave, it was a decoy / I'm just here to destroy.” 
7.) I FELT YOUNGER WHEN WE MET by WATERPARKS
“I said I love you to death / So I must be dead / It makes me sick you know my skin / My sins are all built in / It makes me sick you know my skin / My freckles and my hands.”
8.) ON MY OWN by DON VEDDA
“How many nights have we ended in a fight? / I'm sick of all these skits, girl, don't waste my time / Back and forth through the dawn / No, I can't do this / Tug of war, anymore.”
9.) THINGS ARE BETTER by PVRIS
“You loved me suffering / But I could take the pain / Sorry I broke the chain / Hate to tell you things are better.”
10.) NIGHTMARE by PVRIS
“Your grand entry was all a blur to me / I never saw your face just your energy / I think you buried me under hotel sheets / Then sent me to hell on a second-floor city street.”
11.) GET BACK UP by EMAROSA
“When I get back up I promise you I could be great / When I get back up I promise you I won’t be the same / If there’s anybody else out there feeling like I’m feeling, let it go.”

I saw Lauv live this month, and honestly? 10/10 would recommend. This might sound bad, but I really didn't think that he was actually this good live. I was truly blown away by how well his voice sounded and how much vocal control he had, and he didn't just play his songs, he played a show. It was so entertaining and I loved every second of it, it was so, so good.


CINEMATOGRAPHY

I literally did not watch a single thing this month, except for one (1) episode of The Good Place. I have no excuses.


NOVEMBER TBR

• The Queen of Nothing (Folk of the Air, #3) by Holly Black
• Call Down The Hawk (Dreamer Trilogy, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater

No comments:

Post a Comment