Thursday, January 11, 2018

December Recap

WHAT I READ

Renegades (Renegades, #1) by Marissa Meyer
The Glass Spare (The Glass Spare, #1) by Lauren DeStefano
Foolish Hearts by Emma Mills
This Adventure Ends by Emma Mills (re-read)
Wolkenschloss by Kerstin Gier
• Love, Life and the List by Kasie West

6 books. Not too shabby.


PLAYLIST

1.) THE WITNESS by ALAZKA
When it’s over / A fading light in you / Don’t wake me up / Till I’m sober / I know we’re incomplete / We’re not okay.
2.) BLOSSOM by ALAZKA
If I can't follow you this time / Will you wait for me on the other side? / The moments in the rain / Have washed away the pain / And now I know / That I had to let you go.”
3.) FADING FLAME by ALAZKA
“I can't pretend / This is not a certain end / And so we sing / Of fate, how it should have been / We're going down with our head held high through anything.”
4.) PHOENIX by ALAZKA
Strike a match / See if you make it through the fire / Let it burn / Let it take you higher / And it's down to you / To make the tables turn.
5.) TRIBULATION by MATT MAESON
“Darling, can't you see / I'm a broken man with addictive tendencies / And I think I love you / But I don't ever think I can / Ever learn how to love just right.”
6.) PARIS IN THE RAIN by LAUV
“We don't need a fancy town / Or bottles that we can't pronounce / 'Cause anywhere, babe / Is like Paris in the rain / When I’m with you.”

So, a friend recommended me Alazka, which is now one of my favorite bands ever, so everything's going great on that front.


CINEMATOGRAPHY

Marvel's Runaways continues to be exciting and thrilling every week, it definitely stays in my list of favorites right now. Now, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on the other hand, .... eh, I don't know. I feel like it's definitely missing something and it's not really pulling me in either, so. Meh. I'm already falling behind and don't even care that much.
Another superhero show (kind of), The Gifted, also stays winning. The winter finale was great, so I'm really looking forward for more from this show.
Brooklyn Nine-Nine always warms my heart, as per usual. Rosa is canonically bi now, this show is simply the most amazing thing to have ever happened in human history, what else is new.
Jane and Rafael finally kissed (again) on Jane the Virgin, so suffice it to say that I am OVERJOYED about this show right now!
And last but not least, Riverdale... oh man. I really doubt that I'll be coming back for season 2B.

JANUARY TBR

• Truly Devious (,#1) by Maureen Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment