Saturday, August 1, 2015

July Recap

WHAT I READ

Stormdancer (The Lotus War, #1) by Jay Kristoff
The Uninvited by Cat Winters
• The Heart of Betrayal (Remnant Chronicles, #2) by Mary E. Pearson
The Stars Never Rise (Anathema, #1) by Rachel Vincent
Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout
Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1) by Jenny Han
• It's Not Summer Without You (Summer, #2) by Jenny Han
We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3) by Jenny Han
Finnikin of the Rock (Lumatere Chronicles, #1) by Melina Marchetta
Something Real (Something Real, #1) by Heather Demetrios
The Naturals (The Naturals, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Killer Instinct (The Naturals, #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Prep School Confidential (Prep School Confidential, #1) by Kara Taylor
The Cage (The Cage, #1) by Megan Shepherd

15 books. Nice! I am very, very happy with this. Keep it up, me.



PLAYLIST

1.) SHE'S KINDA HOT by 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER
“Sometimes I’m feeling like I’m going insane / My neighbor told me that I got bad brains / But I’m alright though  / Yeah, we’re alright though.”
2.) SECRETS by STATE CHAMPS
“Too many times I told myself to hold on / But it's too late for me / Now I'm as good as gone.”
3.) BARRICADES by OUR LAST NIGHT
“Every mistake we think we make / Is just part of the road we pave / Every enemy could be an angel to light the way.”
4.) HAPPY SONG by BRING ME THE HORIZON
“But if I sing along a little fucking louder / To a happy song / I'll be alright.”
5.) BEATEN IN LIPS by BEARTOOTH
“This is for the kids with a soul like mine / When people tell you living is a waste of your time / Keep living loud and proud / They never can hold you down.”
6.) LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO by ALEX GASKARTH
“Fading in, fading out / On the edge of paradise / Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find / Only you can set my heart on fire.”

Not that much in terms of new music this month, but still. I listened to quite a lot, especially to lots and lots and lots of State Champs. Can't wait for their concert.



CINEMATOGRAPHY

I finally got around to watching Mockingjay: Part One, but I gotta be honest here, I wasn't blown away. It was actually pretty boring, especially after an hour; it just got tiring after a little while. Let's hope Part Two will be more exciting.
Teen Wolf season 5 is still going on strong, surprisingly. I didn't expect a lot, but so far, I am really, really liking it. Very excited to see where it's gonna be headed next!
Otherwise, I didn't really... you know.



AUGUST TBR

• Daughter of Dusk (Midnight Thief, #2) by Livia Blackburne

No comments:

Post a Comment