Monday, March 2, 2020

February Recap

WHAT I READ

The Hand on the Wall (Truly Devious, #3) by Maureen Johnson
Deadly Little Scandals (Debutantes, #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Upside of Falling by Alex Light

3 books.


CINEMATOGRAPHY

I finished watching seasons 1 and 2 of Breaking Bad, and started on season 3. It's really great so far, and I'm very much looking forward to discovering which direction it's gonna go at this point.
I also finished season 3 of Marvel's Runaways and thus, the entire series. I'm sad to watch it go, but I thoroughly enjoyed this last season and they did a great job with the characters' arcs.
Season 7 of Brooklyn Nine-Nine is a weekly highlight as always, and so far it's shaping up to be an amazing one, as if I expected anything different.

PLAYLIST

1.) OCEAN EYES by AMERICAN AVENUE
“I've been walkin' through a world gone blind / Can't stop thinkin' of your diamond mind / Careful creature made friends with time.”
2.) NO SHAME by 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER
“Go on and light me like a cigarette / Even if it might be something you regret / You got me now / Swallow me down.”
3.) EXPERIMENT ON ME by HALSEY
“Lock up your sons / Make way for the daughters / You be the lamb and we'll be the slaughter / You burnt the witches, now you're defenseless / Who needs a Y with this many Xs?”
4.) EVERY TIME YOU LEAVE by I PREVAIL
“Every time you leave, I lose a little piece of me / And every time we speak, words don't do it justice / Everyday wishing you could stay / 'Cause our minds may change but our hearts remain.”
5.) HURRICANE by I PREVAIL
“Tell me I was never good enough / Remind me of the demons that I've been running from / Tell me who the hell you thought I was / Or just blame it on the person I've become.”
6.) D.R.E.A.M. by JONNY CRAIG
“I'll be the poster boy for all things negative / They look away because they got something new to click / Well, if I'm the villain / Lord knows I better be the best at it.”
7.) SLEEPING IN by ALL TIME LOW
“Never wanna leave this bed / Tell me that you got nowhere to be / Can we stay all day? / Lay low in our lazy luxury.”
8.) PRAYERS by SLAVES
“I know I’m the only one that you wanna touch / But you know you've been a handful / And I can handle a lot / Heard you say you’re being careful, I know you’re not.”
9.) KILLING ME by THE NEW LOW
“I’m in too deep but your love’s not lost on me / You don’t know what you need / But you won’t cut the ties or let me be free / They say that love don’t hurt, but you’re killing me.”
10.) SOLACE by RED HANDED DENIAL
“Finding my way back home / As I walk alone down a narrow road / Mending my broken soul / I'll do it alone / It’s all I’ve ever known.”
11.) HEAVIER by SLAVES
“I’m feeling heavier despite my hollow soul / I’m feeling anxious now, it’s swallowing me whole / And at night I beg myself to put this all to rest.”
12.) YOU AND ME by MEMPHIS MAY FIRE
“You know I'd be lying if I said that we were meant to be / So let's just move on and say goodbye to you & me / I'm so tired of hanging on to everything I thought we had.”


MARCH TBR

Honestly, I don't know yet. There's a handful of new releases I'm having my eye on, but I'm not quite sure which to get my grabby hands on first. So, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment