Monday, March 10, 2014

Book Haul (#3)


Yeees! I am back with another haul, it's eight books this time (I feel like these get less and less, but then again, that's actually a good thing — I'm not wasting spending too much money on books anymore!), and without further ado, I'm just going to show you the books I bought and have accumulated ever since my last haul! :)


Of course, with close-ups again:

The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1) by Marie Rutkoski
The Beautiful and the Cursed (The Dispossessed, #1) by Page Morgan
Grim by various authors
Panic by Lauren Oliver


Altered (Altered, #1) by Jennifer Rush
Let The Storm Break (Sky Fall, #2) by Shannon Messenger
Ten by Gretchen McNeil

I also got one ebook, which is Shattered (Slated, #3) by Teri Terry, since I own the other two books in hardback, but the hardcover version of it doesn't come out till May, however, since I don't want to wait so long to read it, I got it on my kindle now and will get it in hardback in May. :)

What about you? Have you read any of these, and if so, how did you like them? So far, I've only read Ten by Gretchen McNeil, but I'm really excited about all of these! I am currently reading Panic and enjoying it so far, and I hardly know what to start after that one. Probably Shattered though, since I'm very much looking forward to the final book in this trilogy. :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment